Métis singer-songwriter Holly McNarland's new album Run Body Run, her first since 2007's Chin Up Buttercup, is set for release in June. To celebrate, she is running a contest that there will be 11 winners for! Not bad odds - so get your entry in there!
To enter, submit a short 200 word (or less) essay or two minute YouTube video about one Holly McNarland song that impacted your life and why. Personally, Numb was a fixture in my high-school soundtrack, but that's me!
The top 10 entries will be selected by Holly herself, posted on her blog and will each win a pair of moccasins from Manitobah Mukluks, hand-written (by Holly) lyrics of the song they entered the contest with and a signed/numbered copy of her new album.
One grand prize winner will really score with:
- the 1st signed copy of the new album
- transportation for winner and a friend to Toronto for NXNE Festival
- a hotel in Toronto for 2 nights
- 2 festival passes to NXNE
- 2 pairs Mukluks from Manitobah Mukluks
- meet and greet during soundcheck of Holly's NXNE showcase at The Rivoli
- pre-show dinner for 2 at The Rivoli Restaurant.
Sweet, right? For more info visit hollymcnarland.net and send your entries to email@example.com.
While you're thinking about Holly songs of the past you love, also check out this preview of Dig a Little from her upcoming album Run Body Run.